Small child, loose motions with blood and mucus, breastfed. Taking zifi, enterogermina. Cure?

Hello, my daughter is 2 months and has severe loose motions with blood and mucous. The dr gave I ve cefizox for 2 days and d blood has gone but loose motions continue with less frequency. D dr has given zifi 100 and enterogermina to continue now... But loose motions haven t stopped and still have mucous. Pls suggest. Also my daughter had salmonella and septicaemia on 4th day of life. Could it be the virus wasn t cured completely or some food allergy thru me. She is exclusively BF.
Asked On : Sun, 6 Jan 2013