Small child, loose motions, watery stools on urinating. Prescribed Symil MCT milk powder. Cure?

Hi, My 3 month old baby is suffering from loose motion, most of the times while urinating he passes some watery stool having some tomato seed type solid texture. I went to the doctor, she told to get the stool test done, the report was normal, she advised Symil MCT Milk powder, interogermania, and Zinconia Syp for five days. Even after these medicine the problem is still same. Due to frequent motions he got rashes on his back.
Asked On : Sun, 23 Dec 2012