Small child, lethargy, fever, stomach and leg pain. Taking tylenol. Medical attention required?

My 2 & 1/2 year old son has been very lethargic last night and today (slept from 7pm-745am, then from 9am-1030am, & is currently napping, h as been asleep for 2 hours so far. He woke up in the middle of the night last night with a 101.9 temp, so I gave him children s Tylenol . He has also been complaining of stomach and leg pain on and off since Wednesday night, but has had no signs of guarding an area or a sharp onset or anything. Should I take him to the doctor or am I overreacting?
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013