Small child, less weight, cough, congestion, breast fed, eats only rice. Tips to gain weight?

Hi Doctor, My 18 months old daughter s weight is just 7.5kg. when she was 6 months old she was very much fond to eat. when she was abt to 8 months she has got cough congesion and has got hospitalized, since then she started to refuse food. now its very tough to feed her, she hardly take 3 meals a day. in last 7-8 months she has gained only 700gm weight. she is breast feed. she hasnt any intrest on vegetable or fruit. she eat only rice
Asked On : Fri, 31 Aug 2012