Small child, large bump on tongue, swelling. Negative test for thrush, HFM. Causes?

My 18 month old daughter has a large white lump on the side of her tongue . Its rather large and has some swelling and other smaller bumps around it. She has had no fever, no other rashes , seems to be eating & drinking ok and has kept to her normal sleep schedule. What could this be? I ve ruled out thrush and HFM. She also does not have teeth where the lump is so I don t think it s as simple as having bitten her tongue.
Asked On : Wed, 19 Dec 2012