Small child, hyper extended neck since birth. G tube and nissen done. Treatment?

Hi. I have my seven month old baby who has hyper extended his neck since birth. My son ended up with a g tube and nissen then was trached. The drs. Told me that the hyperextension is going away because they said he couldn t breathe well but he continues to do it. I think it could be something else just don t know. If I make him sit without hyper extending he will do it no problem, but the moment he has a chance, he will go back again to extending... thoughts? I just don t know where to go from here. Please and thank you
Asked On : Mon, 20 Aug 2012