Small child, high grade fever. Taking augmentin, paracetamol, having vomiting, loose stools. Normal?

Hi dr. My 7 month baby having high grade fever and being prescribed with augmentin syr for 5 days and paracetamol syrup and also brufen syrup. After taking augmentin syrup, my baby having diarrohea, loose stool and vomiting when eating. Is it normal for baby who having fever vomit when eating? Can you help me or give me some advise inorder to help my baby to get his appetite back and to stop his diarrohea.
Asked On : Thu, 23 Aug 2012