Small child, high fever, red rashes on face, head, small white bumps. Causes for symptoms?

HI, my 9 month old daughter spiked a fever back on July 3rd and then was fine the next day, 10 days later she developed these little white bumps...looked more like clear bumos filled with liquid, she got these on her legs, belly, face, forehead and arms. SHe did not spike a temp with these bumps and they went away after a few days. NOw, about 8 days later, she spiked a 103.5 fever on Saturday and no other symptoms, brought to doctor Monday AM and everything looked fine besides her throat looked Red. DOc did a strep test and came back negative, she was exposed to strep last week from her little cousin. She spiked 101-103 fevers Sat thru Tuesday on and off and finally broke today but then just a coupld hours ago she deleveloped this red blothcy rash on the top of her head, face and going down her neck. Any idea what is going on? thanks,
Asked On : Sun, 29 Jul 2012