Small child, high fever, ear and throat infection, loss of appetite. Taking advent. Continue medication?

Hello , last week my daughter (age 18 months) was having high fever(around 102 C) told she is having ear and thoat infection.. she has given Advent antibotics for 7 days , morning evening 5ml daughters fever is controlled..but my daughter is not eating anything even not a one meal and slepping a my daughter has completed 6 days dose (finished 2 Advent bottles),what should i do? shouls i give medicine to my daughter for one more day?
Asked On : Wed, 7 Nov 2012