Small child, high fever, body heat. Taken advil, fever reduced, restlessness while sleeping. Cure?

My 1 year old. Had a temp of 104.2 amd was very hot to the touch after advil and an hr It was down to 102, after a cool bath it was at 100.5. When he falls asleeo he has these periods of like hes having a deep dream and tries to shake out of it. When he was awakr he was himself nothinf out of the ordinary. He was alert. I dont feel a trip to the e.r is necessary but I dont know. I alsi dont have any money
Asked On : Sat, 5 Jan 2013