Small child, head injury, stitches needed, surgery done, no hair growth in area. Treatment?

My baby is 2+. when she was 1+ she injured on her head and she needed 5 stitches. but the stitch mark and cut mark still visible and on that spot hair is not coming out. my question is that is there any ointment or cream to remove the mark completely or mostly?is there any cream or ointment using that hair will start coming out from that spot?
Asked On : Sat, 15 Sep 2012
You don't need to apply anything, hair will definitely start growing on their own and mark too will gradually disappear with time. You just need to be patient with it. Thanks.