Small child, head injury, bleeding from nose, acting normal. Chances of skull fracture?

My 2 year old daughter hit the back of her head on the coffee table. It was a very hard fall. She immediately screamed and cried for about 5 mins, then calmed down. She then had a few drops of blood come out of her nose but stopped shortly after. She was quiet for about 15 minutes, then she resumed playing with full energy. She also drank a bottle of milk before bed as usual and seemed perfectly normal when she went to bed. Should I be more concerned? Does the nosebleed indicate a skull fracture?
Asked On : Sat, 18 Aug 2012