Small child having white patches behind tongue, red bumps on face. Tried triamcinolone cream. Permanent cure?

My 3 year old daughter has a few white patches on the back of her tongue , and around the edge of the tip of her tongue looks like little white bumps. Neither will brush off. She has had some reddish bumps on her face for the past few days that I have been putting Triamcinolone cream lightly on thinking they may have been from her eczema . Think it could be thrush because of the cream? She has no blisters and isn t complaining of any pain. I don t know what to do.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013