Small child having viral fever, vomiting, loss of appetite, foul smelling breath. Treatment options?

My son has been I ll with a virus for about 5 days. He had a fever , threw up one time, won t eat or drink hardly anything. I took him to the doc s today. She said he appeared. O be on the mend. No fever, mouth was moist. For two days he only used the bathroom once each day. Today he went at least 3 times. He still is very tired, doesn t want to eat or drink. Tonight I noticed his breath smelled like urine which is a huge concern.
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013