Small child having persistent cough with fever, cold. Using baby panadol, loss of appetite. Cure?

My daughter is 7 months old and has had a cough for a week and has had a fever and cold , that I ve been managing with baby panadol, since Sunday night (it s now Wednesday morning). The fever has ranged from 37.6 - 38.9 degrees Celsius so is not a high fever. She seems to be breathing fast while sleeping. She has water during the day and her milk (sometimes only drinking 30ml). She is only eating a few mouthfuls of solids at her mealtimes. I know she s trying to fight the cold but at what point should I take her to the doc again?
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013