Small child, having mumps, sores in mouth, throat. On antibiotics. Transferable disease?

Hi, We had friends over last night. The little girl that came over had sores in her mouth and down her throat . She has been on antibiotics for the treatment of that. This little girl and my 2 and a half year old daughter kissed each other good bye last night. This morning I found out that this little girl woke up with mumps this morning. Will my daughter get the mumps? I also have a 6 month old baby boy, do you think he will get the mumps too?
Asked On : Thu, 6 Sep 2012