Small child having headaches, dizziness, loss of balance, vomiting episodes. Visit to neurologist required?

Two times in the past month my 2.5 year old has complained of headaches , then dizziness (the house is spinning), lost balance, vomited, gotten pale and clammy, and within 15 minutes is back to normal. The first trip to the ER was fruitless and the trip to the family doctor was a let me know if it happens again. Should we be taking her to a pediatric neurologist and does such a thing exist.
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013
Hi ,
Thank you for your query.
I understand your concern.
It may be initial symptoms of a mild seizure.
Keep a close eye on her.
Don't let her out of sight.
If the same episode consult a paediatric neurologist.
Wishing you all the best.If you have any further queries you are free to consult me.Hope this answers your query.Wishing your child a speedy recovery.Have a nice day.

Pediatrician Dr. E Venkata Ramana's  Response
Feb 2013
Thank you for your query,
The symptoms your child presented with related to central nervous system and should be evaluated as the headaches, loss of balance and vomitings are significant symptoms.
Is there any seizures?
Any history of head trauma?
Consult a Pediatric neurologist for the complete examination of his nervous system and further evaluation with neuroimaging if required.
Hope i have answered your query.