Small child having dehydration, stomach virus, tongue swelling, swollen lymph nodes. Treatment?

My 4 year old son had what we thought was a stomach virus for a week approximately 3 weeks ago.. He ended up in the ER with a drip in his arm because he was so dehydrated.. they told us his white blood cell count was normal.. The following week after the stomach virus his tongue swill up and consisted of small red bumps all over.. His tongue has since been sensitive to food but the swelling has gone down.. The bumps have know been on his tongue for approximately two weeks and yesterday I noticed he had knots or swollen lymph nodes all around his neck.. The lymph nodes are so pronounced that u can see them without feeling his neck.. The dr put him on an antibiotic today for 10 days I guess to rule out some things.. Should I be worried? He has ear issues and things before but his lymph nodes in his neck have never been like thia
Asked On : Sat, 8 Sep 2012