In this period most of child frequently suffer from cold
etc,(Upper Respiratory Tract
Most of times this is viral/ allergic and its self limiting. (Some time it will take more than week to recover)
Because of low immunity and low diseases resistant power child suffering from this.
You should get her evaluated once for her complaint to get her examined physically by a pediatrician
. And take appropriate medicine
I would advice:
1. Avoid exposure to cold (cold make ciliary activity sluggish and hence the organisms tracking
down the airways cannot be swept out, making a progression to lower respiratory infection)
2. Keep your child warm (Wrapping with cotton cloth )
3. Stem inhalation with precaution.(Plain water do not add any decongestant like vicks
4. Try to increase his immune system with proper and regular diet.
5. Maintain hygiene.
6. Don't give more medicine
7. If she is not recover within 5 to 6 days you can consult again to your doctor.
I wish your baby recover soon.
Regards , Dr. Sagar Mhatre