Small child, having cold, cough in chest, vomiting, mucus in lungs. On T Minic syrup. Treatment?

Hi, My 20 month old daughter is down with cold n cough for the last 4 days...I am giving her T Minic syrup 2.5 ml and Bricanyl syrup 3.5 ml thrice a day each for the last two is the third day...Situation has improved but not too much. There is still cough in her chest and stuffy nose esp. while sleeping...She hates nasal drops, hence I avoid giving that. I put a few drops of olesan oil on her pillow cover when she sleeps but this time its not working with her...Pl suggest if the situation will improve if I continue giving the medicines for the next two days also...i.e. a total of five days. Her coughing has reduced since yesterday and she has even vomitted thrice due to coughing which led to a lot of mucous out from her lungs...
Asked On : Sat, 1 Sep 2012