Small child, having cold, cough, fever. On meftal-p, monocef-p, augmentin. Treatment?

Hello doctor, my two and a half year old daughter is suffering with high fever more 102 and cold and cought from 2 days. The fever did not subside even after giving her 5ml of meftal-p for 2 days. It used go down to 99 -100 and come back again. She was on monocef-p simultaneously. After 2 days, the fever started going down to normal for 6-8 hours and comes back again. Doc has put her on augmetin now and and us to stop using meftal-p and use fevego instead. He also got her blood test done and we are waiting for results. Can you pl. inform if you sense anything serious here?
Asked On : Fri, 31 Aug 2012