Small child, having bruise on neck, lump, spots on scalp oozing discharge. Using bactrum. Treatment?

My 5 yr old daughter came home this afteroon complaining that she had a bruise on the side of her neck . I told her she probably just slept on it wrong. When I was putting bactrum cream on her scalp tonight, I ran my fingers over her neck and realized she has a marble sized lump on her neck. She said it hurt when I touched it. She has been having these spots pop up on her scalp that ooze and puss. That is why she is using the bactrum. What could this lump be? Should I take her to her Pedi in the morning, to her Dermitoligist that is treating her scalp, or to our family ENT?
Asked On : Sat, 8 Sep 2012