Small child, having breakouts on face. Feeding formula changed. Allergy related?

My 5 month old son is breaking out on his face after he drinks his bottle. I believe it s the change in the kind of formula. I am trying to pinpoint if it s an allergy? First three ingredients of the milk that he broke out with were: Nonfat Milk, Lactose and Vegetable oil. First three ingredients of the formula he was on prior with no breakout wa: Corn Syrup Solids, Hydrolyzed nonfat milk, and whey protein concentrate.
Asked On : Thu, 6 Sep 2012