Small child having black specks in stools. On Zantac for reflux. Due to food allergy?

My son has had black specks all in his poopy diapers the past five days. Could it be blood? He s already on similac alimentum for a food allergy which we found out when there was bloody streaks in his diaper around one month old. He also has reflux and is just recently put on Zantac . I thought maybe it was the rice formula I was feeding him that had fruit flakes in it but I stopped that 6 days ago and still there are black specks all in it!
Asked On : Sat, 1 Sep 2012