Small child having allergic skin reaction, itchy rashes on back. Taking fenistil drops. Alternative medication?

Hi XXXX, my one year and 4 month boy is suffering from an allergic skin reaction. I have been giving him fenistil drops that I had brought from my country but the drops have finished and I am looking for a non- cortisone equivalent to help him calm his skin. No lotion like aloe Vera or moves or other things have helped. He suffers from skin azhema but right now it seems like a bad itchy rash on his lower back. What would you prescribe instead of fenistil because there is non to buy ?
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013