Small child, getting molars, pain, red spot on tongue. Given panadol for pain relief. Treatment?

My 22month old is getting her two year old molar on the right side. And has been putting her fingers in her mouth saying saw but this afternoon every time she ate she would cry and say Ouch. I looked her mouth and noticed she has reddish spots on the front of tongue . I gave her some panadol to help with pain, and she went to sleep but now is stirring alot in bed i tried to check in her mouth again and they seem to be getting worse. Not sure what they are or what to do. Please help.
Asked On : Thu, 6 Sep 2012