Small child frequently passing stools. Injections prescribed. Stool test showed pus cells. Alternative treatment?

hi i have a baby of 8 month of age he is passing stools 4 to 5 times a day and yellowish brown colour i went to paeditrician he told me to to stool examination and in microscopic finding there is pus cells positive 5-7/hpf and he told me that he needs to inject 5 injection for 5 days of some antibiotic i think but i dont want such vigorous treatment as he is so small for 5 injections per day
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013