Small child, frequent yellow stools, with mucus. On breast milk, similac advance. Cure for condition?

Hi, my baby is 1 month 5 days old. since last 6 days,he has been passing stool after every feeding. he s formula fed (similac advance)with 1 feed of breast milk everyday. my pediatestrian adviced me to change the milk to similac total comfort,that is for fussiness and gassiness. even after changing, he s still the same. he s passing stool atleast 10 times a day and I don t know how to control it.i m worried. plz advice. also, his stools are yellow,slightly watery and somtimes has mucus in it.
Asked On : Mon, 1 Oct 2012