Small child, frequent headaches, stomach cramps, loss of appetite, hip pain. Cure?

My 7 year old son is always sick. And when I say always I mean always! He is constantly having headaches . He swears so much at night but has a very low temperate at around 96-97 degrees. He complains of stomach cramps and he losses his appetite . He has bad hip pain on his lower right hip and that has been that way for over a year now. He s been to neurologists and pedetricians of all sorts but none can find anything wrong. What s going on with my child??!!
Asked On : Fri, 21 Dec 2012