Small child, frequent ear infection, cold, cough episodes. Prescribed ambrolite-s. Dosage and duration of medication?

Hi Doctor,My daughter is 1 yr 10 months old.She has been having frequent ear infection and cold / cough episodes.From past 2 days she has been coughing a lot.Earlier a year back we gave her abrolite -s as suggested by her ped as she had congestion in chest.It worked.This time I am not able to find if wheezing is there,can I give ambrolite-s again ,if yes what will be the dosage and for how long?he last had her ear infection and was treated with antibiotics a week ago. Thanks
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013