Small child, foul smelling dark green stools. Drinking lactose free formula. Cause of concern?

Hi , My daughter is 13 months old , was trialled on lactose free formula as an infant. She is health and putting on weight and we are currently trying to wean off formula to cows milk. We are doing this gradually by adding half formula half cows milk to her remaining few bottles. For the last few weeks she has offensive dark green soft stool but remains sleeping well and feeding well . Should I be concerned ?
Asked On : Sun, 9 Dec 2012