Small child, forehead injury, minor abrasions, soft spot on forehead. Normal symptoms?

My baby fell last week on her forehead on the cement pavement at the beach. I took her to the er and they observed her for four hours as well as checked her. she was fine just some minor abrasions. hwoever, i now have noticed that she has a soift spot on the right side of her forehead that was not there before. is this normal?
Asked On : Sat, 18 Aug 2012
Thanks for query.
It seems that there might be some blood collection on the forehead giving rise to hematoma.
Consult your doctor,perhaps one antibiotic medicine course may require.
Ok and bye.