Small child, fever, white blister on penis tip, redness, no pain on urinating. Treatment options?

Hello my ? Is on Friday my 4 yr old son was running a fever of 103.6 it then went down with Tylenol . On Saturday he complained that his peepee hurt , so I checked to see what was going on I then notice a white blister on the tip if his penis . I m not sure if the blister was caused frm the fever or if it was frm urine being trapped under his foreskin . Today is Sunday fever broke but his penis still looks a little red & he isn t complaining of pain when he urinates. I also started to rinse him off with warm water everytime he urinates.
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013