Small child, fever, vomiting, foul smelling urine. Taken tylenol. Cause of worry?

My 2 year old woke up from her nap yesterday running a fever of 101.9. After giving her Tylenol & keeping a cool rag on get forehead it continued to climb, stopping at 102.1. She started vomiting shortly after. She s managed to keep pedialite down through the night & her fever was down to 99.5. This morning I changed her diaper & her urine smelt foul. Her fever is also back up to 100 2. Is this reason to be concerned? Thanks in advance!
Asked On : Sun, 30 Dec 2012