Small child, fever. Prescribed mextra syrup, red rashes on skin, sore throat. Treatment options?

My baby got a fever 3 days back (101 degree temp). Went to doctor and he gave Maxtra syrup (5 ml, for 5 days two times) and Imol (2.5 ml) if fever. His fever is down, but now he is getting rashes in skin (red dots small one). It was observe near his stomach but now we can see it in his hand and leg and 3-4 dots on his face. Doctor also told he has sore throat. Baby s age - 13 months, Weight - 12 Kg, Measles vaccination is given but MMR is pending will give at 15 months
Asked On : Thu, 18 Oct 2012