Small child, fell down from cot, bump on left forehead, skin discolouration. Treatment for injury?

Hi doctor, my 9-month old son fell off from the cot and got a bump on his left forehead . I applied ice pack and the bump got reduced as time went by but there is still some amount of bump or indentation left and also some discoloration of the skin. My son is quite active and is taking feed and peeing normally. I am very much worried about this injury that happened to him. Is there anything to worry about the same?
Asked On : Wed, 12 Dec 2012