Small child, excessive wet farting, clear liquid from anus. Medical attention required?

My daughter is 2.5yrs old and has been potty trained for 1 yr however recently in the last two month, she is doing very wet farts and sometimes it is just clear liquid. When on the toilet it sounds like loose stools however nothing comes out. She is fine in herself, no itching just how wet wind. Should we take her to the doc?
Asked On : Wed, 16 Jan 2013
Feb 2013
Thank you for your query,
Nothing to worry as there are no loose stools and child is fine.
Go for a routine stool examination to look for any cysts and ova for protozoal organisms.
If farting is excessive you can gice antiflatulent medications after consulting your Pediatrician.
Hope i have answered your query.