Small child, ear pain, blocked nose, cough, loss of appetite. Relapse of viral infection?

My 3 year old son is complaining of his ear hurting, and his hands, nose is stuffy (only as of today). He plays ok for a little bit then gets really fussy and wants to sit down and be covered with a blanket complaining of being cold . He started with a hard respitory cough two days ago. Eating not very well, Drinking water, yes. I am wondering if this is a relapse from him being sick with a vrius approx. two weeks ago? When he sick with, stuffy nose, fever for 4 to 5 days, and bad respitory cough? Could he be getting sick again with the same thing but different symptoms? Or is it something completely different? Also, I try to feel his back for fever but he tells me, no. His also look very tired or reddish along the bottom. Similar to someone if they have allergies.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013