Small child, ear infection, fever, breathing difficulty, coughing. Taking amoxicillin. Cure?

I took my 15 month old to the pediatrician on Friday, the doctor diagnosed him with an ear infection . He prescribed amoxicillin and ear drops, but lately he s been having a low grade fever since Friday and now he s been having some breathing problems, I ve been using his nebulizer every 4 hrs but that doesn t seem to help very much. He s also been having cough episodes, where he coughs once and then he ll keep coughing over and over and over.. also he s teething, he has 4 teeth on top which are out now
Asked On : Fri, 4 Jan 2013