Small child, diarrhea, cold, cough. Taking ambrodil syrup with sinarest-af. Safe to use together?

My daughter is 11months old baby,she has sufferred from diarhoea from the past 15 days.During the same time she got affected with cold .Now,Her diarheao is somewhat subsided today.I am still giving her enterogermina twice daily.She has been paralelly suffering with cold,for which I was treating her with SINAREST-AF.Today she has got cough and its slowly increasing.I am giving her Ambrodil-s syrup 2.5ml, 3 times a day.Can you suggest if its ok to use it or can i switch to a better medicine.In how many days would it show effect.Her weight is 7.5kg.Age-11months,Height-22cm
Asked On : Thu, 4 Oct 2012