Small child, dark bump with light circle near elbow. Taken benadryl. MRSA or insect bite?

My 2 year old daughter has a dark red bump that is hard under it with a lighter red circle around it. Its been there now for 2 days that i noticed and its by her elbow . I don t know if its a bug bite or if it could be mrsa . My husband and son both had it. Should i take her to her doctors or just give her some benadryl to see if it get any better. As of last night the lighter red circle got a little bigger.
Asked On : Sun, 9 Sep 2012