Small child, dark bruise like marks on the outside corners of both eyes. Medical attention needed?

Hello my 5 year old daughter has dark marks almost like bruises on the outside corners of both eyes. It comes and goes and I have been noticing it for a couple of months now. She seems happy in every other way but I m worried that it could be a sign of some other disease. Have you heard of anything like this before? Is it worth seeing a doctor about?
Asked On : Sat, 15 Dec 2012
Is it under the eyes?? These are called allergy shiners. Any foods or animals she may be allergic to? Take some good quality vitamins, do a detox of junk food and eat more vegetables!