Small child, coughing, vomiting, cold, mucus, sneezing. First dose of MMR taken. Treatment?

Hi Doctor My daughter is 13 months old. Yesterday morning she had MMR 1st dose. Afternoon i gave her one banana. She was very normal until night. After putting on bed she cough one time and vomited very badly. Its all like Cold Mucus . She tried hardly to get everything out. Today morning she sneeze nearly 5- 6 times. other than that she is normal. Pls advice whether it is normal or anyhting need to be consulted with my childcare provider.
Asked On : Wed, 12 Sep 2012