Small child, coughing, vomiting, burning in eyes, headache, fever. Flu symptoms or sinus infection?

Took 5 year old daughter to Dr today she tested negative for flu symptoms just started today. She had an upper respiratory infection week b4 last. Has been coughing for a week. Started running fever at school and threw up. Mucus is clear and she says her head hurts and eyes burn . Dr says its flu. Could it be a secondary sinus infection due to previous cold? Fever was just 102.7 with tylenol taken at 5 I just have her some Advil at 9. I m just worried cause were treating as a virus and wondered if she needs antibiotics. No blood work.was done and no srep.test, only flu test.
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013