Small child, cough, persistent fever. Taking azibact, crocin syrup. Cure for symptoms?

Hi. My daughter is 3 years and 2 months. she has been having cough for the past ten days and running fever generally during nights since past 3-4 days. we have started her medication since Saturday. her doc has advice azibact -200 4ml once a day, syp dilo bm 4 ml 3 times a day and crocin 10 ml sos. this is for 5 days. i feel she is just 10 percent better. her throat is bad and unable to eat properly.shall i get some tests etc done.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013