Small child, cough, congestion, bronchitis. Taking azithromycin, severe rashes. Side effects of medication?

I took my 5 year old son to the doctor this morning for severe cough, congestion, chills, and low grade fever. I was told he had bronchitis and an upper respiratory infection. They perscribed him liquid Azithromycin , which he took 3 hours ago. I just noticed a rash all over his chest, neck, back, groin , and legs (red pinpoint sized dots). I m guessing this is a reaction to the medication. Do I need to take him to an ER, or call the doctor in the morning? Thanks!!!
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013