Small child, constipation, passing hard stools, severe pain. Using dulcolax suppositories. Cure?

Hi my son is 3 and half,he don t use to get fresh daily.he use to do pooty in after 3-4 days which gets very tight & painful. Than I use Dulcolax suppositories (child),then he do something.ld uI am worried for this situation. he dont eat so much fibre food,but he takes sufficient milf,now he use to take half chapati in lunch & also 1 bowl dal rice in dinner but he is not regular in his potty. what should i do?
Asked On : Sun, 3 Mar 2013