Small child, constant cough, back and leg pain, swallowed meconium fluid during birth. Cure for cough?

Hi my daughter is 5 and half and has a constant cough , sometimes she needs to have anti biotics but its ALWAYS there, today she has said that when she coughs it hurts her back and it normal to have a constant cough and why? she was poorly when she was born, the doctors said she had swallowed meconium fluid and was grade 4? and wasnt sure if she was going to be ok but she is and is healthy apart from this cough, any help would be great
Asked On : Tue, 26 Feb 2013