Small child, congenital defect, fluid filled cyst on back, peritoneal fluid collection. Normal symptoms?

my 2 month baby has a congenital defect. She is having a fluid filled cyst like growth on her back (to the right hand side). On clinical examination doctors said it is a peritoneal fluid collection and it is below the skin but above the muscular layer. I want to know whether it will disappear by itself or want any treatment.My feeling is that it shows a relative increase in size by these 2 months. Is it normal for such a cyst.
Asked On : Fri, 5 Oct 2012