Small child, cold, stomach pain, nausea. Taking bromfed dm. Negative flu, strep test. Cure?

My daughter has a cold and has been waking up tye last two mornings complaining of a stomachache and nausea . I m assuming this is from drainage. She was negative on flu and strep tests two days ago and her doctor started her on Bromfed DM for congestion and cough. What can I do to help relieve the nausea and help with congestion overnight. The meds are working but need to be taken every 6 hours. Is there anything that lasts longer.
Asked On : Mon, 7 Jan 2013